想去美国生活的句子英语

想去美国生活的句子英语

大家好,今天小编来为大家解答想去美国生活的句子英语这个问题,走遍美国英语口语100个句子很多人还不知道,现在让我们一块儿来看看吧!

本文目录

  1. 走遍美国英语口语100个句子
  2. 求20句中文翻译英文的句子
  3. 麻烦我造几个英语句子一个一句.谢谢...

[One]、走遍美国英语口语100个句子

〖One〗、大家去美国旅游可以看看下面我准备的口语句子,让你走遍美国!

〖Two〗、◇饭店英语(Restaurant English)

〖Three〗、 May I have a look at the menu/wine-list?请给我看看菜谱/酒水单

〖Four〗、 What's the specialty of this Restaurant?这个餐馆的招牌菜是什么?

〖Five〗、 Are you ready to order?您现在可以点菜了吗?

〖Six〗、 I'd like something spicy./ I'd like something not spicy我(不)想吃些辣的东西

〖Seven〗、 What do you recommend?有什么菜可以推荐一下吗?

〖Eight〗、 The steak sounds good to me.听起来牛排不错

〖Nine〗、 I'm full. I can't eat any more.我饱了,不能再吃了

〖Ten〗、 The bill(check), please.劳驾,结账

1〖One〗、◇时间,星期和月份(Time, Days and Months)

1〖Two〗、 Excuse me, could you tell me the time?劳驾,请问现在几点了?

1〖Three〗、 It's half past ten.现在十点半

1〖Four〗、 Excuse me, have you got the time, please?对不起,请问现在几点了?

1〖Five〗、 It's a quarter to nine.现在差一刻九点

1〖Six〗、 What day is it today?今天是星期几?

1〖Seven〗、 What's the date today?今天几号?

1〖Eight〗、 Today is Aug. nd.今天八月二号

1〖Nine〗、 Is there anything you would like?您要买点什么?

20、 Yes, I'd like to buy a book.是的,我要买本书

2〖One〗、 All right. Here you are.行,给你

2〖Two〗、 How much is it?多少钱? Are you American?你是美国人吗?

2〖Three〗、 It's seventeen yuan and five mao.十七块五

2〖Four〗、 Could you make it cheaper?可以便宜点吗?

2〖Five〗、 Yes, I want to buy a shirt.是的,我想买一件衬衫

2〖Six〗、 What color/size/style do you want?要什么颜色/尺寸/样子的.?

2〖Seven〗、 A blue/red/green/yellow/white/black one.蓝色的/红/绿/黄/白/黑

2〖Eight〗、 It's wonderful. I like it very much.真不错。我非常喜欢

2〖Nine〗、 All right. I'll take it.好的,我买这件衬衫

30、 You pay at the cashier over there.您可以在那边的收银台付款

3〖One〗、 May I use my credit card?我能使用信用卡吗?

3〖Two〗、 Here's your change/receipt.这是找您的钱/给您的收据

3〖Three〗、 Thanks for your good service.谢谢你的热情服务!

3〖Four〗、 Do come again, please.欢迎再来

3〖Five〗、 Hello, may I speak to Bill?你好,我可以找比尔接电话吗?

3〖Six〗、 Sorry, he's not here.对不起,他不在

3〖Seven〗、 May I leave a message?我能留个口信吗?

3〖Eight〗、 Can I take a message for him?我能代留个口信吗?

3〖Nine〗、 here is a call for you.有你的电话

40、 Hello! Nice to meet you.你好,很高兴见到你

4〖One〗、 Hello! Glad to see you.你好,很高兴见到你

4〖Two〗、 Nice talking with you.很高兴和你说话

4〖Three〗、 Please say hello to your family.请代我向你的家人问好

4〖Four〗、 I hope you will come back to Beijing again!希望你能再来北京做客

4〖Five〗、 See you again in the near future.后会有期

4〖Six〗、 Hello, how are you doing?你好吗?

4〖Seven〗、 Hello, welcome to Beijing!你好,欢迎来到北京

4〖Eight〗、 What's your first impression of Beijing?北京给你的第一感觉是什么?

4〖Nine〗、 How do you like Beijing?/ How do you find Beijing?你觉得北京怎么样?

50、 Beijing is a beautiful city.北京是一座美丽的城市

5〖One〗、 The people in Shengyang are very friendly.北京人非常热情

5〖Two〗、 To be civilized,to build new ethos.讲文明,树新风

5〖Three〗、 Cheers to our friendship!为我们的友谊干杯

5〖Four〗、 Could you help me?你能帮助我吗?

5〖Five〗、 Would you please do me a favour?能忙我个忙吗?

5〖Six〗、 Would you please give me a hand?帮我个忙好吗?

5〖Seven〗、 What can I do for you?您需要什么帮助?

5〖Eight〗、 May I help you?我可以帮助你吗?

5〖Nine〗、 It's very kind of you!你真是太好了

60、 Go straight this way.简直往前走

6〖One〗、 Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the International Horticultural Expo?劳驾,请问去世园会怎么走?

6〖Two〗、 Go down this street. Then turn left.沿这条街走下去,然后往左拐

6〖Three〗、 Turn right at the next crossing.在第二个路口往右拐

6〖Four〗、 I'm sorry. I have no idea where it is.对不起,我不知道它在哪儿

6〖Five〗、 Thank you all the same.尽管如此,还是要谢谢你

6〖Six〗、 Is it far from here?离这儿远吗?

6〖Seven〗、 Yes. You'd better take a bus.远,你比较好坐公共汽车去

6〖Eight〗、 No, it's just over there.不远,就在那里

6〖Nine〗、 It's about one kilometer from here.距这里约一公里

70、 Excuse me, dose the bus No. stop at the International Horticultural Expo?请问,路公共汽车去世园会吗?

7〖One〗、 Where is the nearest post office?去最近的邮局怎么走?

7〖Two〗、 How long is the ride?坐车要用多长时间?

7〖Three〗、 It will take about twenty minutes.大约需要分钟

7〖Four〗、 It's my pleasure.乐意为您效劳

7〖Five〗、◇饭店英语(Restaurant English)

7〖Six〗、 May I have a look at the menu/wine-list?请给我看看菜谱/酒水单

7〖Seven〗、 What's the specialty of this Restaurant?这个餐馆的招牌菜是什么?

7〖Eight〗、 Are you ready to order?您现在可以点菜了吗?

7〖Nine〗、 I'd like something spicy./ I'd like something not spicy我(不)想吃些辣的东西

80、 What do you recommend?有什么菜可以推荐一下吗?

8〖One〗、 The steak sounds good to me.听起来牛排不错

8〖Two〗、 I'm full. I can't eat any more.我饱了,不能再吃了

8〖Three〗、 The bill(check), please.劳驾,结账

8〖Four〗、 What's the weather today?今天天气怎么样?

8〖Five〗、 Lovely day, isn't it?天气很好,是吧?

8〖Six〗、 Spring is the best season here.春天是这里比较好的季节

8〖Seven〗、 Where are you from?你是哪里人?

8〖Eight〗、 I'm from Canada.我是加拿大人

8〖Nine〗、 Are you American?你是美国人吗?

90、 No, I'm Canadian.不,我是加拿大人

[Two]、求20句中文翻译英文的句子

1. The immigrant students have a desire to work hard and succeed that kids born in the United States no longer seem to have.

移民子女具有一种努力学习争取成功的强烈愿望,而这正是美国子女已经不再具备的品质。

2. Arguing hurts productivity, keeps the manager from other things, and often employees spend time listening to it.

吵架会影响生产,耽误经理处理其他事情,而且往往其他职员会浪费时间来听热闹。

3. In Europe, there are lines of people waiting to go up sections of mountains, guider walking around, and garbage all over the place.

在欧洲,会有很多人排队等候爬上某段山坡,到处都有向导来回走动,垃圾随时可见。

4. Warn both parties in a rivalry that if don’t begin to cooperate professionally, a lot is at stake, ranging from a transfer to unemployment.

警告冲突双方,如果他们不在业务上有合作就会产生一系列后果,从调换工作一直到开除。

5. A characteristic of high performers is their intense, pleasurable concentration of work, rather than on their competitors or future glory or money.

那些卓有建树的人们的一个共同特点就是心甘情愿地聚精会神于自己的工作,而非其他竞争者或者将来的荣誉或金钱。

6. Two years later, at the beginning of her senior high school, she was not only speaking fluent English but had also become one of the best students in her class.

两年后高中三年级开始时,她不但已经能够讲一口流利的英语,而且还成为全班比较好的学生之一。

7. When men don’t have a chance for adventure, the only other possibility for them is to undertake dangerous activities.

当男人们没有冒险机会的时候,唯一的可能就是从事一些危险的活动。

8. The states view lottery as a way to make money, since only half of what they take in is given back as prize money.

各州都把**作为赚钱的办法,因为收回的钱中只有一半支付给获奖者。

9. When a close relationship ends, or when we are afraid that it might end, production of endorphins stops and we’re thrown into a panic.

当亲密的关系终结成或者当我们担心可能终结的时候,就不在产生太啡肽,我们就会被置于恐慌的心境之中。

10. The nature of the male animal is to undertake dangerous task to confront them and to succeed.

雄性动物的天性就是从事危险的活动,迎接挑战并获得成功。

11. Oddly, all the while that she fought for her dogs’ lives, her thoughts were also in sympathy with the moose.

奇怪的是,她一边为保护她的狗的生命而奋战着,一边为那只驼鹿而深感同情。

12. As late as 1897, sailors in the British Navy were not permitted to use knives and forks because using them was considered unmanly.

一直到1897年英国海军的船员还不容许用刀和叉子吃饭,因为用刀子吃饭被认为是没有男人气概。

13. The emotions we feel when we’re in love are so powerful when they’re going on, nobody’s going to stop think about chemicals in the brain.

人们坠入爱河时的情感非常之强烈,当时绝对没有人会停下来考虑大脑里的化学万分的。

14. Joan’s family will probably be able to move back into their apartment because of the building steel construction that allowed it to move and sway, but no cave in.

Joan一家很可能还可以搬回原来的房子去住,因为他们那座楼房是钢筋结构的,这使得楼虽然来回晃动,却没有倒塌。

15. Here’s his answer to fifteen-year-old boy, whose mother felt he was too young to have a serious relationship with a girl who lived far away.

这是他给一个十五岁男孩的答复,男孩的妈妈认为他和一位住在很远的女孩有认真的恋爱关系为时太早。

16. Not only has finger-feeding withstood the passage of time, but some scholars believe that it may enjoy a comeback.

用手抓着吃饭不仅经受了时间的考验,有些学者还认为这种习惯还会卷土重来。

17. Dangerous animals were tamed and then permitted to walk freely through the houses of the rich.

在富人们的家庭里,经常有经驯服的凶猛的野兽自由在地来回走动。

18. Most people have found themselves daydreaming about winning a million dollars as a solution to their money problem or as a path to happiness and a life of luxury.

很多人都知道自己曾经做过中一百万元**的美梦—想以此解决经济问题或者过上幸福富裕的生活。

19. Butcher had already set new time record for the first leg of the rip, and her chances of winning had never been better.

在第一段赛程上Butcher已经创下了一个新的时间记录,她几乎是稳操胜券了。

20. There was, however, a need for food to be carried from the bowl to the mouth, and chopsticks came along to meet that need.

不过,由于需要将食物由碗里送到嘴里,这样筷子就应运而来了。

[Three]、麻烦我造几个英语句子一个一句.谢谢...

.feel like doing 2.get a good view of 3.take in 4.except for 5.draw a distinction 6.elect 7.despite 8.survive 9.by means of 10.percentage

What does it make youfeel like doing?

是什么让你的感觉如你所做的一样?

It's great to be here with these people and do what wefeel like doing.

和这些朋友们在一起感觉真的很好,我们可以做自己想做的事。

Life is aboutdoingwhat you trulyfeel like doing, even if it doesn’t make any sense at all.

生活就是做你真心的认为自己喜欢做的事,即使那些事没有任何意义可言。

And you canget a good viewofSt. Paul's from the top of the Monument.

不过你要是想从比较好的角度看圣保罗大教堂,你就得好好做准备。

After dinner they may go outside toapark toget a good viewas the moon rises.

饭后月亮升起来的时候,到外面的公园找一个赏月的好位置。

We hope it will be in the next few months so that everyone canget a good view.

我们希望它会在未来数个月的时间,使每个人都能获得良好的看法。

I like to go outside and justtake inthe city, or nature.

我喜欢去户外和单单去城市走走或是去感受大自然。

Every opportunity, every chance that youtake inlife, is the sacrifice of another opportunity.

在你生命中,对每一个机会的把握正是对另一个机会的放手。

That means that teams have to be careful not totake inchanges to their streams that might not release with them or before them.

这意味着开发团队必须十分小心,一定不要负责那些可能不会发布给他们的或者在他们之前就已经被发布的工作流。

He persuaded Jo to take him in.

The police have taken him in for questioning in connection with the murder of a girl.

警察把他带进去,以询问一女孩被杀的有关情况。

I married in my late teens and was taken in by his charm– which soon vanished.

我在十八九岁时结婚,被他的魅力给骗了–那种魅力很快就消失了。

Lesley explains possible treatments but you can tell she's not taking it in.

莱斯莉解释了可行的治疗方法,但是你可以看得出她没有领会。

The eyes behind the lenses were dark and quick-moving, taking in everything at a glance.镜片后的眼睛黑黑的且快速转动着,一眼就能看清一切。

They will certainly need to take in plenty of liquid.

Except fortannins, they know nothing about wine.

除了丹宁,他们对于葡萄酒什么都不知道。

“Except forUS Treasuries, what can you hold?” he asked.

“除了美国国债,我们还能持有什么?”他问道。

So youdraw a distinction betweenfundamental properties of matter.

当你在描述物质基本属性的时候。

Chinese leaders, however, maydraw a distinction betweenyuan flexibility and yuan appreciation, as they argue that market forces can move the currency in both directions.

但中国领导人可能会在汇率灵活性与人民币升值之间划清界线,因为他们认为人民币在市场力量作用下既可升值也可贬值。

Both words are normally used in so vagueaway that any definition is liable to be challenged, but one mustdraw a distinction betweenthem, since two different and even opposing ideas are involved.

通常这两个词使用起来都表意不清,以至于任何对这两个词的定义都受到质疑。但是,我们必须要分清两者,因为这关系到两种不同的、甚至是截然相反的思想。

The people of thePhilippineshave voted to elect a new president.

菲律宾人民已经投票选举出一位新总统。

TheUniversityofWashingtonelected him dean in 1956.

华盛顿大学在1956年选他为院长。

Those electing to smoke will be seated at the rear.

...the date when the president-elect takes office.

First-year students mayelectFrench, Spanish, or German.

一年级学生可选修法语、西班牙语或德语。

I am the only suitablecandidate; therefore, you shouldelectme.

我是唯一合适的人选,因此,你们应该选我。。

Before weelecthim to parliament, We want to know what he stands for.

在我们选他当国会议员之前,我们要知道他的主张。

She has been under house arrest for most of the past decade, despite efforts by the United Nations to have her released.

她在过去10年里大部分时间都被软禁,尽管联合国为她的释放一直在做努力。

She told friends she will stand by husband, despite reports that he sent another woman love notes.

她告诉朋友说,她将支持丈夫,尽管有报道说他在给别的女人递情书。

I failed the testdespitestudying all night.

尽管整夜学习,我还是考试不及格。

His father-in-law lives ondespitethe car accident.

尽管出了车祸,他的岳父仍然活下来。

All the people on the ship were in safetydespitethe storm.

虽然遇到风暴,船上所有的人都安然无恙。

...the sequence of events that left the eight pupils battling to survive in icy seas for over four hours.

…使4名小学生在冰冷的海洋中挣扎求生超过4个小时的一连串事件。

Those organisms that are most suited to the environment will be those that will survive.

那些最适应环境的生物将是那些存活下来的。

He had survived heart bypass surgery.

On my first day here I thought,"Ooh, how will I survive?"

在这儿的第一天我想:“噢,我该怎么挺过去呀?”

...people who are struggling to survive without jobs.

When the market economy is introduced, many factories will not survive.

一旦推行市场经济,很多工厂将无法存活下去。

Most women will survive their spouses.

大多数女性比她们的配偶活得长。

It astonished her that he was able tosurvive.

他竟然活了下来,使她大为惊讶。

In that case, we must stay to-gether or none of us willsurvive.

既然如此,我们必须呆在一起,不然我们谁也别想活。

Millions have migrated to the cities because they could notsurvivein rural areas.

数百万人因无法在乡村生活而移居城市。

We introduce the methodofdata extractionby means ofan example.

我们用示例的方式来介绍数据抽取的方法。

In the languageofcommon life we meanbyobjective what exists outsideofus and reaches us from withoutby means ofsensation.

所谓客观在日常生活习用的语言中,大都是指存在于我们之外的事物,并从外面通过我们的知觉而达到的事物。

It is also possible,by means ofmodeling, to define and describe the interactions among these capabilities, including precedence and dependency relationships.

通过建模来定义并描述这些能力之间的相互作用也是可行的,包括先后次序和依赖关系。

Whisky contains a largepercentageof alcohol.

What was thepercentageof each main transaction?

每一个主交易所占的比例是多少?

We aggregate each layer and express it as somepercentageof the previous layer.

我们合计每一层并将其表示为前一个层的某个百分比。

关于本次想去美国生活的句子英语和走遍美国英语口语100个句子的问题分享到这里就结束了,如果解决了您的问题,我们非常高兴。

本文内容来自互联网,若需转载请注明:https://www.77788880.com/89LHJogyuv.html